| Main menu|
| Who is he?|
| Whats new?|
| Where is khejok?|
| Visit Sera|
| Meditation |
| My Masters|
Interesting messages from the Email Grapevine :
- Smile....A curve that can set a lot of things straight.
- Rumor..... News that travels at the speed of sound.
- College....A place where some pursue learning and others learn
- Ecstasy....A feeling when you feel you are going to feel a feeling you
have never felt before.
- Office....A place where you can relax after your strenuous homelife.
- Yawn....The only time some married men ever get to open their mouth.
- Etc....A sign to make others believe that you know more than you
- Committee....Individuals who can do nothing individually and sit to
decide that nothing can be done together.
- Classic....A book which people praise, but do not read.
- Marriage....It's an agreement in which a man loses his bachelor degree
and woman gains her master's.
- Worry....Interest paid on trouble before it falls due.
- Experience....The name men give to their mistakes.
- Tears....The hydraulic force by which masculine power is defeated by
- Atom Bomb....An invention to end all inventions.
- Philosopher....A fool who torments himself during life, to be spoken of
- Diplomat....A person who tells you to go to hell in such a way that you
actually look forward to the trip.
- Optimist....A person who starts taking bath if he accidentally falls
into a river.
- Pessimist....A person who says that O is the last letter in ZERO, instead
of the* first letter in word OPPORTUNITY .
- Miser....A person who lives poor so that he can die rich.
- Father....A banker provided by nature.
- Criminal....A guy no different from the rest... except that he got
- Boss....Someone who is early when you are late and late when you are
- Politician....One who shakes your hand before elections and your
- Doctor....A person who kills your ills by pills, and* kills you with
Wah lah...it certainly is rear-brain thinking. Sorry, I am either right or
left brain user. Got no rear brain!
Request: If you have a funny experience or heard one, wont you mind
to share it. Send me an email: fun